Running an online business without analytics is like driving a car in the dark without headlights. Like driving, the more visibility you have over what is going on inside and around your business, the better your decisions will be.
When you start analyzing data on a weekly (or daily) basis, you'll feel like you turned on the headlights of your business and can suddenly see the path to success a lot more clearly.
Whether your goal is world domination or to simply have a business that provides you with a great lifestyle, this guide will help you get in the habit of using analytics to drive business decisions, saving thousands of dollars in wasted resources and focusing efforts on what makes a difference.
What You’ll Learn
- Chapter 1: Why You Need Ecommerce Analytics - What is ecommerce analytics and how can it help you grow your online business.
- Chapter 2: Analytics for Beginners - Have you recently started selling online? Find out what are the most important ecommerce metrics and analytics you should focus on right now in order to grow your online business.
- Chapter 3: Analytics for Customer Efficiency - Are you starting to see some interesting growth in your online business? Find out how to optimize your ecommerce store and prepare your business to scale.
- Chapter 4: Analytics for Scaling Growth - Are you ready to hit the gas pedal and scale growth? Learn what are the ecommerce metrics you need to know to scale effectively.
- Chapter 5: Customer Acquisition Metrics - To grow your business you need to manage acquisition channels, such as Organic Traffic, Advertising and Email Marketing. Learn the most important ecommerce metrics to better manage the most important channels.
- Chapter 6: How to Incorporate Data into Your Company's Routine - Daily updates, quick meetings and visual reminders; learn how to use ecommerce data to grow your online business in a smart way.
- Chapter 7: Conclusion - Learn how you can benchmark your metrics and turn your data into actionable insights.
About The AuthorRamon Bez is a growth marketer with ten years of experience in using data to find opportunities for sustainable and profitable growth. In his last company, TourRadar, he helped raise revenues from $500k to $1M in under a year. Now he works as Content & Growth Marketer at Compass, the #1 Reporting App in Shopify.