White space is an important aspect of design—it helps connect everything to create compelling landing pages. It is equally important in mobile designs. In this article, we look at the role white space plays in design, and how to optimize it for mobile.
45 search results for “Paul Boag”
Applying design psychology is a powerful tool to convert more customers. It's vital to understand the effects of the psychological techniques you apply to your designs, otherwise you can end up frustrating users and inadvertently send them to the competition.
In this post you will learn:
- How to apply design psychology knowledge to product and user interface design
- How to streamline the UX in a checkout experience and create more sales
- Design tips to avoid customer confusion and guide customers towards their goal
Want to sell more development work and marketing services in 2017?
Consider creating a content marketing strategy for your business. Unique content means more organic visitors to your site, which means more leads and phone calls to your agency.
In this blog post, you'll find:
- Four types of content your agency should be creating (and why)
- Three content opportunities to upsell your existing clientele
- Techniques for identifying insights for new content from your existing clients
As web designers and developers, you may not view writing as an essential tool for your business. But the reality is that every part of your life and business requires communication — pitching eloquently to clients, contributing to copy for their websites, and creating content to promote yourself online.
In this article on writing strategies, you'll learn:
- Why spending time and attention on writing benefits your copywriting, correspondence, and content marketing efforts.
- How planning and understanding your objective can set you up for a much easier start at writing.
- Tips and tricks to make the writing and editing process more efficient and effective.
At some point, every web design freelancer or agency encounters challenges in their search for clients. It could be that you're having trouble finding your first client, you're struggling to maintain a steady flow of clients, or maybe you're looking for more qualified leads. Regardless of which scenario you fall under, we've put together the ultimate guide to help you score more web design clients.
In this article you will find:
- 6 strategies you can use to find web design clients.
- Best practices when using each of these strategies with real-world examples.
- Various resources to help you in your search for clients.